Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea and is located at the crossroad of Europe, Asia and Africa. It offers an enviable lifestyle in a clean and healthy environment with a high standard of living. Living and working in Cyprus are directly related to fabulous weather, beautiful nature, art and culture, safety, security and above all hospitable and warm people.
Cyprus enjoys the following:
- Member state of the European Union since 2004.
- Currency Euro – introduced in January 2008.
- One of the lowest Corporation tax in Europe – 12.5%.
- Property prices relatively lower than other European Countries.
- Excellent healthcare facilities, education and business services.
- Shipping and Yachting hub.
- Low cost of living.
- One of the lowest crime rates in Europe.
It is the combination of all these factors that makes the experience of living and investing in the island, extremely desirable and attractive. The balance between work and family part of everyday life is unique, leading to a greater business success and personal prosperity.
Furthermore, Cyprus lies at the meeting point of big international energy routes and is surrounded by substantial oil and gas resources, a significant part of which falls within the Cyprus Exclusive Economic Zone and which will eventually boost the local economy at even higher levels.